14kW Kohler Generator
14RCAL-200SELS Kohler Power Standby Dual Fuel Generator 14kW 120/240V 60 Hz 200 Amps 3600 RPM 1PH With OnCue Plus Remote Monitoring System And Aluminum Enclosure
- Powerboost technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity- 14RCAL at 33kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable Kohler Command PRO engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications, with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments, operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with Oncue Plus and Oncue Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
Kohler offers homeowners premium backup for both standby and off-grid applications in the form of their newly updated 14RESA home generator. Enclosed in a corrosion-proof polymer shell suitable for even the harshest environments, the 14RESA uses Kohler’s CH740 engine to produce 14kW of clean, stable power (12kW using natural gas). 32kVA of additional surge capacity is available as needed.
The 14RESA is likely sufficient for backup of critical loads in most homes, but to cover larger power needs, two 14RESA units can be put in parallel using Kohler’s PowerSync® Automatic Parallel Module (sold separately) to produce up to 28kW of power. Installed outside on a concrete or gravel pad, the 14RESA operates at a neighborhood-friendly sound level not exceeding 67 dB(A) and meets EPA emission regulation standards for both propane and natural gas applications.
Kohler’s sophisticated and user-friendly RDC2 Controller is included with all 14RESA units, allowing users to easily program and control their generator. The RDC2 Controller also includes the option to pre-program repeating maintenance exercises on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule, which supports longer equipment lifespan. Kohler’s sophisticated OnCue Plus Generator Management System, which allows homeowners to remotely monitor and control their 14RESA generator via web browser and/or smartphone app, is sold separately, as is the recommended CH740 Maintenance Kit.
Manufacturer’s warranty for 5 years or 2,000 hours for standby applications. See warranty details.